We are looking for an Infra DBA for the Data Services team. You will work in an infrastructure DBA team providing DB platform services to the company (MSSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Teradata).
The job include:
- Support and maintenance of all the company’s databases in all environments (DEV, QA, PROD).
- Responsibility for the company production sites and 24/7 hours support, willing to take part and standby shifts.
- Help and support the development (ADBA), and product implementation.
- Background and experience (4-5 years) as DBA of with large databases - SQL2012/2016.
- TSQL programming experience – SQL queries, triggers, and stored procedures.
- Experience in maintaining large databases based SQL2012/2016 (backup and recovery, proactive monitoring, indexes maintenance, statistics).
- Experience with PRODUCTION systems –24/7 availability in order to maintain 99.95% uptime.
- Experience in analyzing system requirements, design, and implementation of the relevant database systems, using new technologies.
- Experience in improving system performance (SQL INSTANCE level, TSQL level).
- Experience in Windows 2012 and windows cluster 2012 or SQL Always-On, familiarity with monitoring tools for the OS level.
- English knowledge – high and technical level, writing and speaking.
- Experience with Linux (shell commands)
- PowerShell./ Perl / C# programing
- Experience with SQL Replications
- Experience setting up or marinating Windows cluster/ SQL Always On
- Experience with Teradata
- Experience in managing and maintaining MongoDB
- Experience in managing and maintaining MySQL
- Basic knowledge of SAN systems.
- Experience setting up or marinating the Hadoop cluster.
POSITION | DBA Infrastructure | Position ID: FE.418
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.