The CRM (Customer Engagement) domain oversees developing and maintaining all 888 applications, games and tools like administration tools, communication with 3rd parties, all the communications with the company clients, and all the marketing tools (bonuses, campaigns, promotions and much more).
We are looking for a TLS (Third Level Support) that have strong background dealing with end to end user flows, and also familiar with the backend logic and system in order to debug issues that are raised by users/customer support/internal stakeholders.
· Dealing with investigating and solving various problems ranging from bugs, configuration-level applicative problems and compliance issues to code problems in the production environment of the company.
· Analyzing the problems, identifying their root cause and providing solutions while meeting goals availability (SLA), in close cooperation with CRM R&D teams & product management.
· Handling calls and requests arrive to the TLS from SLS and support tech staff, as well as issues that coming directly from business customers.
· Excellent understanding of the business flows.
· Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting & identifying solutions to resolve customer issues.
· Analyzing operational data into business and technical conclusions.
· Communicating with customers and managers as required, by keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
· On call duty.
· Working with multiple business stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/process of the CRM (Customer Engagement) systems.
· Close cooperation with the System Analysts, Development & Product Teams , SLS & Compliance.
· Analytical skills.
· Experience with system log analysis.
· Strong SQL Knowledge.
· Ability to analyze application logs and read code.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Excellent client facing skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
· Ability to work both independently and in a team.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.