888sparkware is one of the world's most popular online gaming entertainment companies. 888 develops and manages principal aspects of its operations in-house, including software development, marketing, business development, back office payment processing, risk management, and member relationship management.
The CRM (Customer Engagement) domain oversees developing and maintaining all 888 applications, games and tools like administration tools, communication with 3rd parties, all the communications with the company clients, and all the marketing tools (bonuses, campaigns, promotions and much more).
We are looking for a QA engineer with strong technical background, which will be responsible for testing large-scale systems, DB and E2E flows using the latest technologies and practices.
· Fully understand logical designs and BRD and build thorough testing plans accordingly
· Working closely with development, System analyst, product managers and with other QA teams in the company
· Working in agile methodology, part of scrum team and responsible for the Quality assurance of the team
· Generate complex testing procedures
· Writing testing documents such as STR, STD, STP etc..
· Complete all tests procedures needed from QA environment to post production
· At least 2 years of experience in server-side testing
· Ability to see the full picture from the requirement, through the physical implementation till the end user
· Experience with testing server side
· Understanding of software lifecycle
· Proven technical skills
· High level English
Nice to have:
· Computer science degree or equivalent
· Experience with TFS, MTM, SoapUI, SQL, web services
· Experience working with DB Profiler, with HTTP Protocol and other inspection tools like Wireshark, Fiddler,
· Knowledge and understanding of agile methodology
· Ability to read and understand code including reading SP
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.