888Sparkware – part of 888 Holdings, one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies, is looking for a highly motivated Product Manager. Working closely with his studio peers, the Games Product Manager will initiate, define and lead key activities related to new casino games production in both sites (Israel and Romania).
As a Product Manager you will need to:
- Spearhead the e2e process of creating new real money Casino games of all kinds.
- Research and understand our industry and ecosystem as well as partner and competitor games of all types (slots, roulettes, card games, etc) and then internalize within the 888 Casino Games Studio.
- Prepare all required documentation and deliverables for new games projects – BRDs, user stories, concept documents, and presentations – and articulate them to the required forums.
- Work closely with other game-making stakeholders (testers, creative, math, mathematician, dev, sound maker, etc) within AGILE SCRUM teams to ensure that each game is designed, developed, and delivered to perfection and within the allotted budget and time expectations.
- Be the focal point and de-facto owner for all game-related questions, issues, and challenges, prioritize everything from bugs to requirements taking project timelines, customer requirements, and business targets into account.
- Support all stages of development of the game, from initial concept to release and beyond.
- Monitor and analyze game performance across different platforms, markets, and devices to improve in future games.
- Conduct game presales and inbound marketing activity vs. B2C and B2B marketing teams to ensure each game’s success.
- Proactively map, identify, and recommend best practices and optimizations for the game-making process.
This job is for you only if you have:
- At least two years of experience as a product manager in a high-tech company – understanding and defining needs, building business plans, defining the user experience and an interface, writing product requirement documentation and presenting them to development teams and other stakeholders, problem-solving. If this was in a social or online real money game – becomes a great advantage
- Experience as a product owner in SCRUM/AGILE methodology – nice to have
- A“CAN DO” attitude! – seeing solutions and workarounds where others see only problems and frustration – mandatory
- Being curious, analytical, and innovative with an ability to work in parallel work on different projects under time constraints – mandatory
- Being a focused, professional, passionate, driven, self-disciplined, meticulous, and flexible individual – mandatory
- Excellent English – reading, speaking, presenting, writing
- Being a gamer who loves games – nice to have
- Familiarity with creative and analytical tools such as Snagit, Balsamiq, Tableau, TFS, Adobe XD, Confluence, etc – nice to have
- Master's degree in business – nice to have.
POSITION | Games Product Manager | Position ID: F5.027
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.