888Sparkware – part of 888 Holdings, one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies is looking for a Customer Due Diligence Analyst.
Responsible for undertaking customer due diligence checks and ongoing monitoring of new and existing members and determining the nature and level of due diligence required in order to comply with Anti-Money Laundering and Gambling Regulations. Identifying the level of risk presented by the member and escalating any concerns.
Focal Points of the role:
The role is focused on ensuring the execution of customer due diligence, AML checks and processes is completed at an exemplary level in a timely manner. Understanding the risks associated in this area and performing correct decisions.
- Using external and internal resources and conducting open source research in order to identify customer profiles and mitigate AML risk by verifying and investigating Source of Funds (SOF) /Source of Wealth (SOW)
- Ensure that all investigations are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Requesting customer SOF/SOW documents to meet internal standards & industry regulation
- Ensure accurate and complete internal documents are maintained in order to meet internal standards and industry regulations
- Where required, escalate complex AML issues to the Customer Due Diligence Operations Manager and Customer Due Diligence Director for resolution, generating relevant management information at a summary level
- Updating or amending risk limits applicable to account statuses for both specific customer accounts and general Company limits
- Trialing new risk tools in the market & providing feedback to management in order to prepare business cases to identify if the new risk tools would be beneficial to the operation
- Assisting with compiling information for regulatory audits
- To maintain client information in accordance with the Data Protection policy
- Advising Customer Services and VIP teams and helping them to develop their knowledge of customer due diligence requirements
- To perform additional tasks as required by the Team Leader and Management of Customer Safety and Due Diligence department
- AML reports & other reports used to monitor and control risk management
- Strong analytical skills combined with the ability to comprehend and analyze financial data
- Reasoning ability in order to make confident and justifiable decisions, persuasively communicating the Risk
- High level of attention to detail; effective decision-making abilities; ability to work on own initiative and to assess situations quickly and accurately
- Broad Fraud knowledge
- Understanding and interpretation of legal and compliance documents
- Strong command of the English language with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate across levels of seniority
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in Microsoft Office and internet research
- Confident in communicating with customers about this sometimes-sensitive topic
- Resilient with an ability to work under pressure, while maintaining accuracy and quality standards
- Proactive approach to process improvements, actively seeking opportunities for change that benefit the wider team/department.
- Willingness and appetite to learn and develop their knowledge of risk and compliance in the gambling industry
- Ability to share knowledge with and develop know how for use by other team members
- Determined, dependable, approachable, trustworthy and responsible
- Flexible and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Willingness to work long and unusual hours if needed
POSITION | Customer Due Diligence Analyst | Position ID: F3.521
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.