The Web Department is designing, developing, and maintaining all of 888 major web applications.
As a Developer at Sparkware, you will:
· Joining the team for building and maintaining a new web client application based on the most advanced JS frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular and Node.js.
· Working closely with product managers, System analysts, UI designers, and testers in a highly collaborative team environment.
· Delivering secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices.
· Ensuring all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality.
· B.Sc. / B.A. in computer science (or other relevant degrees) and at least 2 years of experience in building web applications.
· Experience with Node.js.
· Experience with one or more SPA frameworks e.g.: Angular, React, Vue, etc..
· Ability to understand complex software systems.
· Great team player with high communication skills.
You might also have
· A passion for the web, mobile, and tablet devices, applications, and user interfaces.
· Experience Programming Real-life Native applications on iOS/Android.
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases.
· Knowledge in webpack or any other bundling library.
· Familiarity with Agile Methodologies.
· Good communication skills.
· Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.