Responsible for all aspects of the Accounts Payable processes within the Purchase to Pay (P2P) cycle including vendor creation, posting and verification of invoices and credit notes accounting system, reconciliations, reporting, and query management.
· Daily processing of invoices and credit notes into the company's accounting system.
· Creation of payment proposals for suppliers, state budget, and subsequent entry into various online banking systems.
· Creation and maintenance of vendor records and dealing with queries from vendors.
· Daily reconciliation of bank accounts including all postings into accounting system.
· Responding to ad-hoc requests for information from management, audit, and other departments within the company.
· Creation/analysis of monthly AP reports.
· Assisting FC/AP Team Leader as and when required.
· Working knowledge/understanding of Accounts Payable.
· Strong understanding of basic accounting principles.
· Social skills to work with and engage teams from different cultural backgrounds.
· Ability to work under pressure and in a changing environment.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines.
· Numerate and analytical.
· Good communication skills and strong command of the English language.
· Previous knowledge of Oracle system would be an advantage.
· Sound IT skills including working knowledge of Excel.
· Reliable with a high level of personal integrity.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.