Sparkware Technologies, owned by 888 Holdings company is a software development center operating in Bucharest since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
888 Poker department is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Front-End Developer with strong and proficient Design/CSS skills to join our fast-growing team in Bucharest to participate in ongoing Poker Clients development and develop brand new, modern 888 Poker web client.
• Responsible for the development of new highly responsive, web-based applications.
• Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
• Participate in the development lifecycle from concept to release.
• Collaborate with other developers, product managers, QA, and operations in an agile environment.
• Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions.
Requirements and skills:
• Deep knowledge and proven experience with CSS and Responsive/Fluid design implementation – Must.
• Strong understanding of ReactJS, Redux and Redux Saga libraries – Must.
• Strong understanding and Experience with Typescript – Must.
• Strong understanding and Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, GIT – Must.
• Strong understanding and Experience with writing and running Unit and Automation tests – Must.
• Team Player – Share, collaborate, inspire, and communicate to achieve a common goal.
• Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
• Quick learner, creative, problem solver.
• High level English.
Requirements - Advantages:
• Experience with micro frontend designs.
• Experience with AWS architecture and services.
• Experience with Full Stack development Next.js, ASP.NET etc.
• Experience with Mono Repositories such as Lerna, Yarn Workspaces etc.
• Experience with Socket usage.
• Experience with game development and canvas.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.