What the position really is about:
- The team is responsible for the quality assurance testing of the department products
- The department products include the Casino Client Platform (PC/Web/Mobile), the infrastructure and servers and the games for all platforms
- The position will require performing manual testing within a dedicated testing team, including client-server and web services tests.
- It will require performing functional tests for games that were developed on various technologies and on various platforms as mobile, PC and web.
- Developing test cases and test plans based on analysis of requirements and design documents in collaboration with the Product Manager
What we are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of the testing methodology (STP, STD, STR)
- Working with various test tools as log systems, sniffers, bugs management tools
- Deep understanding of complex computer systems with the ability to analyze and document the required test plans
- At least 2 years in testing client-server computer systems
- Knowledge with web services/html
- Knowledge with mobile platforms
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (e.g Scrum, Kanban)
You're the star if you also check the list below:
- Hard worker
- Proficient in English both written and spoken
- Ability to work in team and independent as well
- High level of interpersonal relationships
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Ability to propose creative solutions (sharp mind)
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.