Looking for service-motivated individuals to provide best-in-class customer service in the industry in response to our customers’ inbound contacts via phone, chat, and e-mail.
Working with a top-notch and highly skilled team, you'll be at the forefront of creating amazing customer experiences for a well-established and leading organization within the online gaming industry.
Working shifts: from Monday to Sunday – 03:00 PM to 7:00 AM (3 PM – 12 AM, 10 PM – 7 AM).
- Handling all customer-related queries via all contact channels: phone, chat, and emails.
- Maintain the highest standard of quality and quantity of responses on all Customer related topics (ie. general account queries, gameplay, payment and withdrawal queries, Responsible Gaming, and Regulatory Compliance as applicable).
- Work according to established standards as part of the Team alongside the Team Leader & Supervisors.
- Escalate sensitive cases according to set procedures to the relevant department.
- Perform additional tasks as required by the Team Leader, Supervisor, Customer Relations Managers, Operations Managers, or Head of Department.
- More experienced agents may be asked to assist with mentoring new team members.
- Test new games, products, and software if required, and provide feedback.
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
Must have/Essential Skills:
- B2+ fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Service mindset, good negotiation skills, empathy, and customer focus.
- Confident written and verbal communicator
- Reasoning skills, analytical abilities, and the ability to make decisions.
- Strong team player, confident and flexible when required.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy
Nice to have/ Desirable:
- Experience in Contact Center
- Experience in the Online Gaming Industry
- Competitive salary above industry standards
- Performance bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Night supplement (25% for night hours)
- Weekend supplement (10% for weekend hours)
- Private medical subscription
- Referral bonuses
- Possibility of professional development and internal moves within the Company
POSITION | English Customer Representative (Canada) | Position ID: E1.526
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.