We are looking for a Webmaster to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Webmaster responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout, templates, develop mini games, develop frontend tools and performing ongoing QA.
· Write efficient and clean code by using best software development practices.
· Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
· Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
· Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements.
· Develop existing tools and new once for any of the BU requirements.
· Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent and execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
· At least 3 years of experience with creating website layout, templates and user interface by using HTML and CSS practices.
· Experience in working with a CMS.
· Experience in cross-browser and devices development.
· A solid understanding of SASS, React, Angular and Firebase is an advantage.
· Experience in developing of Landing pages and HTML5 small games is an advantage.
· A solid understanding of foundation and bootstrap frameworks.
· Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
· Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
· An ability to communicate and work in a team.
· Attention to detail.
· Good communications skills in English - reading and writing.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.