Managing consistency of performance throughout the team in relation to KYC verification procedures. Identifying gaps in the process and providing solutions through ongoing monitoring of current processes. Managing ongoing individual development and optimization within your team.
· Excellent eye for detail (ability to detect forgery, mismatched information)
· Strong Leadership skills with previous experience as in a manager/supervisory position
· Previous experience in fraud and risk/AML knowledge
· Ability to comprehend and analyse data for applying to optimization within your team
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
· Motivational and performance driven attitude
· Great Communication skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
· Previous visibility in KYC/CDD document verification
· Ability to meet deadline
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work under pressure
- Performance management and overall development of the team based on learning , capabilities, and identifying specific training needs to increase team efficiency and quality.
- Ensuring the KYC verification work-flow is functioning at an optimal level, by review of incoming workload and SLA targets
- Delivering periodic and accurate reporting, in relation to incoming volumes, trends analysis to the Operations Manager
- Managing the rota, holidays, sick days etc, within the team
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the industry rules, Customer Risk and company policy and procedures as it applies to KYC for current and new Regulations
- Ensure all KYC due diligence process documents are in line with industry regulations ad company procedures
- Overseeing and delivering quality assessment of the work performed by KYC and CDD Verification Analysts, providing regular performance feedback
- Work with Supervisor in the continued coaching and training members of the team as required
- Recruitment of new staff
- Support the Operations Manager with internal auditing, and regulatory review and escalated matters as needed
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.