888Sparkware – part of 888 Holdings, one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies, is looking for a highly motivated BI Data Project Manager.
As a BI Project Manager you will need to:
- Manage end to end BI projects from the project initiation stage until product release
- Define the project scope and stakeholders and develop a detailed project plan
- Schedule and monitoring the analysis, development, testing, and deployment stages
- Collect, review, and publish project status reports for management and relevant stakeholders
- Continuously identify risks during the project life cycle and promote proactive decisions and actions for mitigating these risks
- Proactively identify and resolve project conflicts, manage and mitigate deviations from plans
- Work closely and coordinate with all of the relevant interfaces and factors involved – product managers, Development and testing teams, Data analysts, other project managers, and internal customers.
This job is for you only if you have:
- At least 2 years of proven experience in managing and driving BI projects
- Knowledge in BI, including methodologies, tools, technologies, and capabilities
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Highly motivated and independent
- Experience with Jira- advantage
- Eagerness to learn with hard worker approach
- High-level of English.
POSITION | BI Project Manager | Position ID: DC.C11
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.