888Sparkware is looking for an experienced Senior Front End Developer to join our development team. The ideal candidate will have excellent programming skills with a focus on quality, performance, extensibility, and maintainability of code within an agile software development environment.
WHO ARE WE?
888Sparkware is part of the 888 Group, a global leader in the online gaming industry for over 20 years. 888 is listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2005. 888 offer an innovative and world-class experience in online games including casino, poker, sports betting, and bingo.
Through innovation, we aspire to give our customers the most compelling and entertaining gaming experience possible. We are bringing the very best in e-Commerce practices to the sportsbook sector.
WHAT WE WANT:
We are looking for a dynamic, skillful, and enthusiastic person to join our Software Development team. Someone who takes ownership of their work is committed to building high quality, extensible code, and who has experience working within an agile software development team is ideal.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
• Identifying and proposing solutions that contribute to performance & process improvements.
• Designing and developing code with performance optimization, extensibility, and maintainability in mind.
• Owning and driving development tasks that you are involved in, participating in, and supporting your agile development SCRUM team.
• Functionally testing all developed code to a very high standard to enable QA to test efficiently.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• Experience in version control systems, ideally Git.
• Experience with Unit Testing.
• Good communication skills are key, particularly when dealing with non-technical people.
• Desire to stay up to date on current and new technologies and how we can use these to best effect.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar.
• Experience with PHP and MySQL.
• Experience with Redux and Jest.
• Experience/understanding of working in an Agile Environment.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.