888 is looking for an accountant/economist to join a large international public firm, a leader in its field, as part of the accounting team
As an Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Turnover gaming tax calculation following the laws and regulations of different countries.
- Settling and balancing accounts and ERP ledger accounts with business partners.
- Handling and analyzing business agreements and contracts from a financial and an accounting perspective.
- Contract analyses with third parties, including financial implementation and execution of the contracts.
- Analytical tests.
- Provisioning and accounting responsibility within the respective domain
This job is for you only if you have:
- An academic education in accounting and economics. Good knowledge of accounting principles (CPA– advantage)
- Fluent English
- Experienced and able to work as part of a team, yet also able to work independently
- Background/work experience from complex companies with global locations
- Able to meet deadlines and you have multitasking abilities
- High analytical skills – preparation, reporting, and presentation to senior executives at the company
- Highly detail-oriented and organized in work
- Ready for high intense and dynamic work environment
You might also have:
- Previously worked at one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms
- Information systems orientation: excellent Excel proficiency and familiarity with ERP systems and BO systems
POSITION | Accountant for revenue and billing | Position ID: D5.D13
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.