888Sparkware – part of 888 Holdings, one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies, is looking for a highly motivated BI Data Analyst.
As a BI Data Analyst you will need to:
- Analyze large data sets, create data-driven insights and communicate them to different stakeholders- Product, operational teams, and R&D
- Build and maintain report and dashboards using Tableau or Power BI according to data requested by business users
- Translating business questions into reports by extracting data directly from the DB using complicated SQL queries
- Monitor and analyze business flows and systems performance, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Work closely with the finance team, product managers, and BI developers to provide complete solutions for finance, compliance, and regulatory reporting.
This job is for you only if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience writing complex SQL queries (good technical knowledge of how ETL works – advantage)
- At least 1 years of experience building reports using Power BI or Tableau
- At least 2 years of experience in business analysis, preferably for an internet company
- True passion for data exploration and problem investigation
- An excellent communication skills
- High analytical skills
- Highly motivated and independent
- Eagerness to learn with hard worker approach
- High-level of English.
You might also have:
- Experience as Designer in SAP Business Object
- Technical knowledge in ETL work
- Experience in Microsoft Reporting Services.
POSITION | BI Data Analyst | Position ID: CC.C1B
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.