We are looking for a Procurement professional to join our dynamic team.
The Procurement Department provides services to the 888 Group’s companies and divisions. These include all aspects of procurement-related services, technology, maintenance, construction, facility, Insurance, and logistics.
As a Professional Procurement at Sparkware, an 888 company, you will be responsible for:
- Operation & Facilities contracts
- Recruitment, Outsource contracts
- Software and hardware annual maintenance support agreements, including internal and external cloud computing, virtualization
- Act as a subject matter expert for IT engagements and activities, including but not limited to developing and negotiating contract terms
- Assisting in the development of purchase descriptions and specifications to ensure the use of the most efficient and compliant method of procurement
- Prepare written solicitations and sole source documentation; evaluate responses and negotiate with vendors, to include negotiation of acceptable terms and conditions.
- Monitoring contractors
- Direct sourcing, tracing, and analyzing sourcing solution
This job is only for you if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in procurement
- BSc/BA in relevant field
- Expert level skills in the development & redlining of Technology contracts, including hardware, software, and professional services
- Expert level knowledge in software licensing and software asset management
- Expert knowledge of critical Technology contracts terms & conditions
- Advanced knowledge of server technology, server core configurations & virtualization
- Excellent oral communications skills
- Excellent written communications skills including strong technical writing ability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work to establish priorities
- Expert negotiations and vendor management skills
- Excellent knowledge of the procure-to-pay process
- Excellent analytical, including high attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel™ and MS Word™
- Excellent professional English
- Ability to act with a high sense of urgency and multi-tasking
POSITION | Procurement Specialist | Position ID: CC.728
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.