888 group is one of the world's most popular online gaming companies.
We are offering an opportunity to join our DevOps team which is responsible for managing the dev, QA, and production environments with IT and DevOps aspects.
We’re looking for someone who is Tech-Savvy, eager to explore new technologies, and help us shape our future infrastructure.
As a DevOps at 888, you will be responsible for:
· Lead the transformation of 888’s systems to automated, cloud-based, containerized, and microservices-based platforms
· In charge of the CI-CD processes
· Installing, configuring, and maintaining the servers and services
· Strive to improve the day-to-day by automating our processes and solving complex problems.
· Developing diverse scripts and tools for better control and maintenance of the environments
· 3 years of experience in managing production environments
· Proven experience with any scripting language
· Understanding of CI / CD concepts and experience with any release systems
· Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
· Experience with any cloud environment (AWS – Advantage)
· Experience with Configuration Management tools (Ansible / Chef / Puppet)
· Maintaining system environments (OS Installations, DHCP, AD, DNS, TCP/IP, LB, VMware, etc)
· Knowledge of networking
· Proficiency with both Linux and Windows operating systems
· Experience with Git
· A strong sense of ownership and accountability
· Experience with AzureDevops
· Experience with Grafana
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.