Position ID: C3.13B
Customer Payments Specialist
- Authorizing withdrawals to our members via various approved methods.
- Creating and transmitting batches for all cashout methods
- Allocating and processing withdrawals from the bingo networks
- Running and being accountable for the Settle process on a daily basis.
- Dealing with requests from other departments via any system deemed necessary / mandated by the company
- Dealing with technical issues within the cashout systems and flagging up any errors and reporting them to your Team Leader
- And any other projects assigned
1. Technical Skills Required
- Computer Literate, experience in excel
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office at least intermediate level)
2. Key Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Quick learner who readily accepts a challenge, identifies issues and provides working solutions
- Flexible and must display the ability to work well with others, (Team Player)
- Focused, Motivated and Dedicated to their job
- Self- reliant and must be able to work at times un-supervised
- High level of trust & accuracy with great attention to details
- Goal oriented and able to meet deadlines with the ability to work under pressure
- Good computer skills
3. Key Performance Indicators
- Deal with queries from various departments
- Deal with technical issues and resolve payment issues to members
- Accurately issuing payments to members through the correct processing centres.
Help Desk /SLS Technical Team, Customer payments team, Transactions Team, Accounts Department, and the Financial Controller, Head of finance project delivery
POSITION | Customer Payments Specialist | Position ID: C3.13B
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.
Share this position with a friend