The TLS (Third level Support) deals with investigating and solving various problems ranging from bugs, configuration-level applicative problems and compliance issues to code problems in the production environment of the Company.
The TLS should analyze the problems, identify their root cause and provide solutions while meeting goals availability (SLA), in close cooperation with R&D teams & product management.
The TLS will basically shield the team from interruptions.
Handle calls and requests arriving to the TLS from SLS and support tech staff, as well as directly from business customers. This role is inside a development (scrum) team, meaning that you will work close with developers and QA to deliver quality software product to our customers.
· Excellent in-depth understanding of the business flows and ability to clearly explain/describe them – creating documentation if needed
· Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting & identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
· Analyzing operational data into business and technical conclusions
· Communicating with customers and managers as required, by keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
·Working with multiple business stakeholders to understand, investigate and provide feedback into the services/functions/processes of the responsible gaming department
· Cooperating with Development & Product Teams, SLS & Compliance
· Analytical skills, experience with system log analysis
· Good understanding of web based systems
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent client facing skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
· Ability to work both independently and in a team
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.