As a Customer Representative at 888Sparkware, you will be responsible for:
Maintain the highest standard of quality and quantity of responses on all Customer Operation-related topics and aspects of the role –. general account queries, gameplay, payment info and checks, withdrawal checks, Responsible Gaming, and Regulatory Compliance, Anti-Money laundering, and Under-Age prevention checks with external agencies.
• Performing conversion/retention efforts through promotions, events, bonus offers, and various outbound projects via telephone, chat, and email.
• Handling all customer-related queries via all contact channels (telephone, chat, and emails) and escalate sensitive cases according to set procedures.
• Analyzing and investigating accounts raised to relevant Operation Queues/ Reports and taking relevant actions on such accounts as required.
• Performing daily documents checks and dealing with negotiations, legal threats, prevention of chargebacks, and settlement on member accounts as required by both lines of business.
• Carrying out daily AML and Under-Age checks and taking appropriate actions as required.
• Working according to established standards and liaising with the Fraud Dep. in Gibraltar on all Risk related issues (RM deposit declines and/or Chargebacks).
• Native level of fluency in English, both verbal and written.
• Excellent communication and customer focus (both verbal and written).
• Good working knowledge of the Support key functions, procedures, and policies.
• Problem-solving, investigative and multi-tasking skills with the highest attention to detail.
• Willingness to work outside of setting business hours – for example, late nights and weekends.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.