We are looking for an outstanding Webmaster to be responsible for the coding of our websites. Webmaster responsibilities include building our websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and templates.
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
· Collaborate with internal teams (QA, visual designers, IT, product managers, marketing teams, etc…) to identify system requirements.
· Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
· Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
· Suggest new features to improve program navigation and operation.
· Create templates for an easy use of non-technical teams
· Familiarity with Angular.js , react.js, vue.js - a significant advantage
· Basic knowledge in Apache/PHP/MySQL
· Experience working with Git.
· At least 1 year of experience with creating website layout, templates, and user interface by using HTML and CSS practices.
· Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
· An ability to communicate and work in a team.
· Attention to detail.
· Good communications skills in English - reading and writing.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.