Leading the US Customer Risk Teams in it’s day to day operation while being the focal point for our partners. Improving internal processes, streamlining the functionalities with the operation. Overseeing the development, ongoing workings and implementation of fraud risk and KYC strategies to maintain productivity and efficiency across all areas to meet its goals.
- Managing the US Customer Risk Operation Teams in relation to Fraud, KYC, AML and SG procedures;
- Communicating with partners in relation to the policies and actions taken in respect of Customer Risk Operational procedures;
- Identify gaps in current systems, policies and strategies;
- Involved in the implementation process to mitigate fraud risk and revenue loss;
- Utilize data from reporting avenues to re-evaluate and optimize existing procedures;
- Provide to management reporting based around set KPIs demonstrating performance across the department;
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures;
- Manage projects focused on enhancing and optimizing fraud strategy, systems, tools, and procedures.
This job is for you only if you have:
- Previous experience in managing a group of people in Team Leader role or higher;
- Ensure your Operation is delivering the best and informed service relating to customer risk areas;
- Strong leadership skills with previous experience in a manager/team leader role;
- Experience of planning and progressing a series of work within general guidelines;
- Experience in planning and , team development;
- Experience in the operational and day to day of a team/large group of people;
- Motivational and performance driven attitude;
- Well organized and rigorous in prioritization of issues;
- Great Communication skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels in the organization.
POSITION | US Customer Risk Operations Manager | Position ID: BB.120
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.