Overall objective of the position
In the online casino industry the Content is the King! In casino parlance content means games, both in-house and 3rd party games. In order to maintain fast growth and remain competitive, 888Casino needs to scale in the number of 3rd party games and 3rd party game providers across the different markets where it operates. To help achieve this goal there is a requirement for a new and exciting position in the Casino Games Product team – PRODUCT OPERATIONS!
Position Roles & Responsibilities
In order to launch each new 3rd party game in 888casino, there is a set of tasks and deliverables required per game. The new prod ops will become an expert in performing these tasks and obtaining these deliverables:
1. Download and arrange all game related materials from the game vendors’ websites and backoffices - product sheets, promo kits, certifications, technical project files, branded reports etc.
2. Entering and defining new games into the 888 system admins.
3. Interact with relevant Casino and non-Casino stakeholders on the definitions of new games.
4. Uploading and updating game icons into the relevant admin
5. Managing and updating section8 inbound materials – game product sheets, annual roadmap
6. Managing the 888casino Games Bible – this is the mapping of the themes, features and bet levels of all the games
The new Product operations role will work closely with content/testing parties at the game vendors, the Casino’s own 3rd party testing teams, Casino games project management and Compliance stakeholders to expedite and optimize the process for defining, testing and delivering 3rd party games.
Required skills – mandatory and advantageous
• This is a junior position but based on the candidate skills, energy, ambitions and team chemistry, the position can expand to cover additional areas.
• Big advantage for candidates with prior experience with 3rd party content in online casinos and game vendors in our industry – can be 888/sparkware existing employee or alumni, or from other online casinos in Romania, or from game vendors themselves. Experience doesn’t necessarily comes from being a product manager - can be in the form of 3rd party game tester, compliance manager, content editor etc.
• An energized person with a positive “CAN DO” attitude! Seeing solutions and workarounds where others see only problems and frustration - mandatory!
• Being a focused, professional, passionate, driven, self-disciplined, responsive meticulous and flexible individual – mandatory! (if you hate attending meetings, writing documents, preparing presentations and answering emails over weekends, please be frank about this!
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.