The KA Manager will be responsible to define and deliver the knowledge strategy of the Customer Support Operation, developing and continuously optimizing external (customer) and internal (agent) content that meets regulatory and compliance standards and is presented effectively, to increase customer satisfaction and support 888’s multi-language, omni-channel business demand. The position will be frontline in facilitating 888’s customers throughout their journey to have a great experience with our platform.
· Developing, delivering and continuously optimizing the knowledge strategy and all related processes;
· Leading, planning and coordinating projects to improve efficiency of the Customer Support Operation;
· Overseeing the creation and optimization of multi-language content through Content Editors;
· Taking the lead in creating content for our Knowledgebase including articles/tutorials/videos both externally for customers & internally for agents to improve their work and performance;
· Steering, overseeing and delivering the design and development of automation solutions;
· Developing and executing constant improvement strategies for agent tools and content (internal and external Knowledgebase + the Oracle OSvC solutions - email, chat, surveys, reporting);
· Constantly engage with stakeholders to collect feedback and analyze metrics to identify barriers and pain points, acting on customer feedback and identifying key training needs;
· Collaborating with subject matter experts to ensure content accuracy and seek required approvals (Product, Compliance, Customer Safety and Due Diligence);
· Working in partnership with stakeholders of the Customer Relations Dept. globally to ensure sharing of content/best practices (Contact Centers, Forum, Product Mgmt., Business Units);
· Identifying, documenting and communicating any risks and issues discovered during delivery cycle;
· Supporting Knowledgebase Backoffice Coordinator and Content Editor(s).
· Experience in Customer Support Operations;
· Min. 3 years’ experience in working with relevant domain specific technology and CRM Solutions (e.g. OSvC/RightNow, Oracle Digital Assistant/Bot Backoffice);
· Min. 3 years’ experience in working with knowledge management applications and a proven record of delivering the knowledge strategy, incl. creating SOPs and process documentation;
· The ability to build a deep knowledge of the product through active, independent exploration and testing on a regular basis;
· Experience in delivering processes and products for globally distributed teams;
· Experience managing projects end to end, including definition of full work procedures;
· Understanding of the diverse needs of customers (internal/external) and appreciation for the commercial impact of implemented work processes;
· Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills;
· Reasoning and high-level analytical ability;
· Complex problem-solving skills.
Desirable Skills - You might also have:
· Native level written and spoken English (additional language desired/advantage);
· Experience in online content creation and managing knowledge in customer support domain;
· Strong technical skills in MS Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
· Experience using HTML, CSS and familiarity with PHP;
· Technical skill in PM applications such as MS Project.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.