Responsible for conducting various fraud risk and KYC checks on customers within the US Customer Risk Operation. Mitigating risk through effective review of accounts in processes relating to payment fraud and disputes, suspicious gaming activity, bonus abuse. Providing relevant communication and account updates to customers in relation to these processes by following regulatory and internal procedures.
Working shifts: Monday to Sunday - 09:00 AM to 18:00 PM/16:00 PM to 01:00 AM
- Complete KYC verification by reviewing documents on new and existing customer accounts, requesting additional KYC documents if verification requirements were not met on initial review and updating customer accounts with relevant risk, verification, and regulatory statuses;
- Investigating, analyzing and taking relevant actions on accounts identified in Fraud/ risk checks, from queues and reports;
- Identifying fraud trends and player behaviors across groups of accounts raised in customer risk processes;
- Reviewing and approving/declining customer withdrawals based on current policies and customer risk processes;
- Contacting and responding to customers regarding their accounts and providing information to resolve queries and/or verify accounts;
- Identifying suspicious game play on and between accounts within poker and/or casino offerings;
- Handling Payment Disputes and Uncollected Funds. Representing disputes and collection of outstanding payment;
- Responding to communication from partners and 3rd party associates as required.
This job is for you only if you have:
- High level of attention to detail (ability to detect forgery, mismatched information);
- As the role is target driven the applicant must be focused and reliable;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Use of critical thinking to analyze complex situations and make informed decisions;
- Investigative nature;
- Effective decision-making abilities;
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal.
POSITION | US Fraud Risk Analyst | Position ID: AB.127
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.