The role is a target driven role with the ability to meet set daily email response targets. Maintaining set SLA’s and providing thorough communication with efficient resolutions to customers with a focus on first time resolution. Willingness to work on shifts of set business hours- late nights (until 23:00) and weekends.
• Responding to communication via email/phone received from customers regarding their accounts and 3rd party associates such as banks, police
• Providing excellent customer service across all brands and markets in relation to ongoing fraud risk restrictions
• Responding to and providing information to 3rd party associates as requested adhering to GDPR guidelines
• Updating and amending customer accounts based on outbound responses as per set guidelines and procedures
• Investigating and responding to escalated cases that pertain to fraud risk such as unauthorized use, underage activity, Self-exclusion related
• Assisting in collating documents as required by the team leader and or management in ongoing negotiations, legal threats, and escalated cases
• Providing KYC information to relevant stakeholders and third-party associates as required to meet their specific, AML, CDD and EDD requirements
• Having a thorough understanding of the industry rules as it applies to risk and due diligence for current and new Regulations
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.