At 888sparkware, we do know, when smart, creative, passionate people get together, the results can be astounding and the opportunities limitless.
In the HR Team, we belief that it takes great personality to find an amazing talent and we exhibit persistence in the pursuit of diverse talent pools.
We are looking for an energetic and driven IT Recruiter to join our team.
· Work closely with hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
· Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
· Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
· Screen resumes, schedule interviews and conduct interviews
· Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
· Being involved into HR initiatives like: internal events; logistics for internal and external trainings, other admin responsibilities, upon internal needs.
· Minimum 6 months experience of technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
· Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes
· Good research/sourcing skills
· Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
· Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and soft qualities
· Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.