888Sparkware is a technology development firm established in Bucharest as part of a successful multinational publicly traded group, providing SW development services to the online gaming entertainment companies. The funnel team is an R&D team responsible over the conversion of players, initial player experience and verification, thus being one of the most business-critical teams in the organization.
The DEV team leader will be responsible for product’s development and the R&D team day-2-day management.
· Managing & leading the development team.
· Review specification and design documents.
· Implement proper agile methodology.
· Create and maintain drill down designs.
· Support team members in technological challenges
· Implementation of R&D processes for both Development and QA.
· Manage the knowledge and redundancy inside the team.
· Working closely with different interfaces like testers, product owners and project managers.
· Hands On in certain percent.
Experience and Qualifications
· At least 3 years of experience as a R&D team leader - must
· Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies – must.
· Proficiency in C#, JS - must
· Proficiency in .NET backend technologies - highly desirable
· Experience with .Net Core - highly desirable
· Ability to work in tight schedule projects and a dynamic environment.
· Ability to push and lead the team.
· Motivated, with the ability to learn independently.
· High communication skills.
· Working with remote sites, international teams.
· High level English.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.