888Sparkware is a software development center established in Romania providing software development services to the online gaming entertainment companies. 888Sparkware develops and manages principal aspects of online gaming elements, including software development of online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and software clients using various technologies such as .Net, C++,SQL DB, PHP, HTML#5 etc.
The office is located in Bucharest.
· Define and establish automation strategy and process for Web applications
· Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated tests using C#, scripts and other automation tools
· Lead, mentor and help up-skill members of the automation team
· Document and report bugs following company guidelines
· Report progress and status of the automation to the QA TLs
Required skills and experience:
· Minimum 3 years of experience working as Automation developer
· Proven experience developing automated test systems and scripts
· In-depth understanding of client/server applications
· Experience in working on web-based systems
· Must have knowledge of:
§ Libraries: react, redux
§ Languages: C# - minimum 2 years
§ Frameworks: .NET Core 3.1, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework
§ Technologies: NuGet packages
§ Patterns: REST services, n-tier architectures
o Source control: git
o CI/CD: Azure DevOps
· Good understanding of the Object-oriented methodology - Must
· Good knowledge with WCF, web services – Advantage.
· Familiarity using 3rd party automation tools such as Selenium, UI Automation, Coded UI - Must
· Experience in running automation for multiple environments
· Experience using SQL with regards to the writing and understanding queries- Advantage
· Experience using Microsoft TFS ALM system - Advantage
· Educational background in Computer science or any relevant field - Advantage
· Strong oral and written communication skills in English - Must
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.