888Sparkware is a software development center established in Romania providing software development services to the online gaming entertainment companies. 888Sparkware develops and manages principal aspects of online gaming elements, including software development of online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management.
The office is located in Bucharest.
· Lead, mentor and help up-skill members of the team
· Report progress and status of the project to the stakeholders
Required skills and experience:
· Minimum 3 years of experience working as developer
· In-depth understanding of client/server applications
· Experience in working on web-based systems
· Must have knowledge of:
§ Libraries: react, redux
§ Languages: C# - minimum 2 years
§ Frameworks: .NET Core 3.1, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework
§ Technologies: NuGet packages
§ Patterns: REST services, n-tier architectures
o Source control: git
o CI/CD: Azure DevOps
· Good understanding of the Object-oriented methodology
· Good knowledge with WCF, web services – Advantage.
· Experience using Microsoft TFS ALM system - Advantage
· Educational background in Computer science or any relevant field - Advantage
· Strong oral and written communication skills in English - Must
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.