SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
· Managing large, international and complex Corporate environments, in the cloud and on premises.
· Leading challenging IT projects.
· Provide 3rd level support for 888 infrastructure and support teams in IT
· 4-5 years of practical experience in managing enterprise systems – a must
· Design, implementation, and support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Azure, Office 365, etc.
· Full understanding and experience with WindowsOS, Linux, MS Clustering, Terminal servers- a must.
· Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and Domain management - a must.
· Good knowledge in Azure and Microsoft O365 environment - an advantage
· Familiarity with Mobile sync solutions - an advantage
· Deep familiarity with communication protocols (DNS, SMTP, DHCP, Load balancing) - a must
· Familiarity with VMware virtualization infrastructure - a must
· Familiarity with Netapp storage and Backup solutions - an advantage
· Administration over Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) - a must
· Familiarity with managing and maintaining Citrix / VDI – an advantage
· Experience in scripts writing- Batch, Power Shell, and VB – an advantage
· Experience with mix Microsoft and MAC environments – an advantage
· Knowledge of server hardware from various vendors - a must
· High self-learning ability, coping with complex problems, high troubleshooting skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills, service orientation and ability to work in a team
· Engineer and implement system solutions for customers using technologies that meet their needs.
· MCSE/MCSA certification – a must
· Mandatory - high level English in both written and spoken - a must
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.