We are looking for a talented, experienced and proactive QA colleague to join QA team in B2C department.
You should be a QA professional with excellent technical skills, deep system and corporate understanding.
The main responsibilities will include, Full QA lifecycle responsibility: Design test cases, execute manual and automated testing, report and track defects on web and mobile applications.
· Define quality standards and metrics for current and future projects/products/ applications in variety of technologies and platforms (iOS, Android, web, cloud etc)
· Full QA lifecycle responsibility: Design test cases, execute manual and automated testing, analyze the results, report and track defects on web and mobile applications.
· Function as a focal point of knowledge on our systems for internal teams (developers, web masters, designers, product & project managers) and external interfaces.
· Ability to catch on quickly and understand processes, able to learn independently with a vision of the system from end to end.
· 1 - 2 years of experience in the following
o functional manual UI testing
o web applications in mobile and WIN environment or similar
o client-side testing
· Experience in writing QA documents (STP, STD, STR)
· Ambitious, highly-motivated and self-learner.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Solving problems in complex environments
· Work with remote team members
· Excellent communication skills
· High level English
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.