Sparkware, an 888 company, one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies, is looking for a talented DevOps person to join our Infrastructure team.
· Managing large, international and complex production environments
· Developing diverse scripts and tools for better control and maintenance for the environments
· Leading technologies projects
· Be a main focal point Coordinating between QA and Dev
Required background and skills
· At least 4 years of experience in managing large production environments infrastructure
· Deep understanding and proven experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS and Linux OS (Installation / Configuration / Troubleshooting)
· Proven experience with any scripting language
· Networking (Troubleshooting, Load Balancing, TCP / IP, Routing, Sniffers, etc.)
· DevOps tools and concepts, e.g.
· Passion for new technologies
· Customer orientation
· Responsibility and Dedication
· 24/7 availability by phone / VPN (~1 week/month)
· Configuration Management (Chef / Puppet / Ansible etc.)
· Continues Delivery
· Experience with cloud environment
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.