Role Purpose: Develop and manage Support schedules in order to ensure adequate coverage on all Support shifts in 888Sparkware Support, oversee all Operational locations in line with business demands. Provide periodical and on demands reports on contact volumes and SLAs. Provide Shift Supervisor cover when required.
- Develop and manage agent schedules for all Sparkware Support Teams in conjunction with Antigua & Gibraltar manpower in line with business needs and keeping agents’ work/life balance in mind. Use of Kronos system in capacity of the administrator.
- Track and analyze all standard workforce management metrics
- Proactively alert Support Management to resource issues & offer business viable solutions.
- Review and handle all vacation/shift requests of MSRs
- Create and maintain profiles and user accounts for main contact channel clients and support back-office systems (Oracle, Genesys). Use Genesys in capacity of Administrator and manage all phone line agendas (schedules, recordings, skills, call flows)
- Use Genesys and Oracle Service cloud reporting suite to analyze contact volumes and SLA achievements;
- Keep up to date daily, monthly, and annual forecast files for all live contacts channels to predict forthcoming trends.
- Provide periodical and on-demand reports to Management along with recommendations for adjustment and actions
- Maintain and update the monthly Absence and Lateness report for the Support Department and meet monthly with HR to cross-reference records and highlight areas of concern.
- Liaise with Senior Training Coordinator and schedule all support training as and when required, ensuring minimum impact on operational performance and SLA.
- Provide Supervisor cover as operationally required, which may occasionally include weekends & shifts.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Efficient schedule preparation to enable reaching operational targets
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work to tight deadlines and on multiple projects
- Accurate and timely updating of all Support related tasks and reports
- Successful collaboration with all departments and locations
Must have/Essential Skills:
- Minimum of 18 months of Call Center Experience, preferably in a supervisor role
- Understanding key Call Center metrics and workforce planning approaches
- Analytical, Attention to detail, Extremely organized
- Problem Solver, resistant to pressure, fair and consistent
- Ability to make decisions based on business needs
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Flexibility and ability to work independently or as a part of a team
- MS Applications - Outlook, Word, Excel (minimum intermediate level)
Nice to have/ Desirable:
- Workforce Management Experience
- Additional language
- Genesys, Oracle Service Cloud, and Kronos Experience
POSITION | Work Force Planner | Position ID: 7A.327
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.