This is a key strategic position for 888. The Product Owner will work with one of our Agile software engineering teams to successfully deliver features and products to the market. The Product Owner will be responsible for certain key functional areas of the product and will work with Product Sponsors to help define business requirements, work with scrum teams to translate these to technical tasks, and assist in the delivery of product features in a specified timeline. Our ideal candidate would have experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner.
- Attend requirement gathering workshops to define user stories for product features
- Build and refine a product backlog. Create and prioritize stories that align with the product roadmap and release goals
- Work in sync with our Product Management team, contributing to product vision, roadmap, and release planning
- Act as a point of communication between the business and software development
- Be a champion of user experience and define and execute user stories that ensure superior customer experience when using feature/product
- Use agile/scrum methodologies to help drive and deliver product releases.
- Help remove any impediments that the development team faces during the product life cycle.
- Provide business with updates on project status while record and communicate any risks or issues that may impact project deadlines
- Work collaboratively across all functional departments including marketing, sales, support, professional services, architecture, and others, and drive communication of releases including new features and defects to internal and external stakeholders.
- Involvement in the project planning & support of software solution development projects through the project lifecycle.
- In-depth knowledge of how Scrum Agile works in a software development environment.
- 5-7 years in a Software Engineering or Software support role
- 2-4 years as a product owner of business analyst
- Experience in developing Consumer focussed web applications
- Experience in Agile development (particularly Scrum) in organizing and motivating teams to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in writing user stories, acceptance criteria, and Agile software development
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field
- Certification or experience in areas related to Product Management, Scrum or Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Experience with dealing with third-party suppliers.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment with a strong skill of exerting influence
- Strong technical aptitude; programming and/or UX (User Experience) background a strong plus.
- Experience with some frontend or backend programming language is a plus
- Experience in online gambling web applications is highly desirable.
POSITION | Unified Client Product Owner | Position ID: 79.429
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.