The Project Manager is responsible for end-to-end delivery of software (R&D) projects. Management throughout project phases - scoping, forming an integrated work plan, engaging design, development & QA till the successful deployment. Matrix management of all relevant parties - product managers, parallel project managers, external clients & partners, system analysts, development/QA/creative teams and IT.
The Project Manager manages several projects/releases in parallel, dealing with constraints and frequent changes of company’s priorities in a dynamic environment.
The Project Manager proactively identifies and resolves various issues and conflicts.
Coordinating and channeling project resources into a common track.
The project manager must have technological understanding, as well as a business orientation and good knowledge of organizational work processes and the modus operandi of the R&D and Testing Department.
Be the main link between all disciplines inside the team and continuously help them improve their efficiency.
Continuously track and monitor task completion to always have a clear image of the project status at any point.
· Excellent matrix management skills including risk management, synchronization, and execution.
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Multitasking – Managing many projects\tasks simultaneously.
· Making content switch
· Great interpersonal skills - Team player
· Highly organized, details oriented
· 2-3 years’ experience as a software Project Manager
· Experience in the gaming industry would be a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
· Excellent understanding of the software development process.
· Experience in implementing, improving, and working with Agile methodologies.
· Gaming project management experience - an advantage
· Self-driven and passionate about the role.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.