We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated professional, qualified QA Engineer, which will join our testing team. The testing team is a very central and important one and is responsible for many of the major processes within the company.
- Review specification and design documents
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases
- Report, manage and track bugs in our applications.
- Support uploads for production services.
- Working closely with different interfaces like developers, Product Managers, and Project Managers.
This job is for you only if you are/have:
- Familiar with testing methodology
- At least 3 years of experience in software testing
- Experience in working with web debugging tools: Chrome DevTools, Firefox DevTools
- Experience working with HTTP Protocol inspection tools: Wireshark, Fiddler
- Work with MS SQL, ability to create basic queries
- Familiarity with Web Services and Soap testing
- Ability to understand the systems, translate specification documents and convert them to test documents
- Work with testing management tools
- Experience working with databases and Web-based systems
- Able to learn independently with a vision of the system from end to end
- Ability to work in tight schedule projects and a dynamic environment
- Motivated, with the ability to learn independently
- English at a high level.
Nice to Have:
- A degree in computer science is preferred
- Experience with Sysinternals suite
- Experience with test automation tools.
POSITION | QA Engineer Unified Client | Position ID: 72.623
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.