Sparkware, an 888 company, a leader in the online gaming industry, is looking for a sharp and passionate Facilities Admin who will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring that all employees are receiving adequate support to work efficiently.
Who we are looking for:
The Facilities Admin will maintain an enjoyable working environment. Candidates should have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task, and a friendly attitude.
· Checking daily all aspects related to the proper functioning and maintenance of the workspaces.
· Ordering weekly refreshments and monthly cleaning products.
· Keeping on a monthly basis the stock statistics (refreshments and cleaning products) and propose new products.
· Providing support and solutions for the problems reported by the company's employees until the completion of solving open tickets.
· Collecting from all departments supplies requirements- monthly.
· Keeping updated floor plans related to the employee's space position.
· Issue in the system purchase requests (PR), related to the activities and services described in this job description.
· Providing transportation services and administrative support to visitors from Israel or from other sites.
· Keeping in touch with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure the daily needs of employees and the proper functioning of the headquarters: food and catering, air conditioning/ventilation, supplies, hygienic materials, fixed and mobile telephony, etc.
· Transmitting daily the relevant information about the new employees or about any modification of the program or workspace to the provider of SSM and PSI consulting services.
· Organizing on-the-job training or regular SSM and PSI training with company employees.
· Transmitting monthly meal voucher orders for company employees.
· Receiving and delivering national and international correspondence, by postal or courier services.
· Assisting HR to organize site events by ordering refreshments or drinks.
· Customer-service oriented
· Team player
· Creative problem solving
· Excellent organizational skills
· Basic knowledge of MS Office
· English – medium level – would be a plus
· Experience in the office admin area
· Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.