Position: Project Manager
The project manager has end-to-end responsibility for software projects designed at realizing system solutions, on a planning level as well as on an implementation level.
The role includes managing the content building process of the project, the planning phase, formulating an integrated work plan, advancing the stages of analysis, development, and testing.
The role also requires integration with all of the relevant interfaces and factors involved – product managers, other project managers, internal customers, system analysts, the R&D and Testing teams, IT, and at times external business partners.
The project management requires matrix management - within the department and in face of other departments. The project manager manages several projects in parallel while handling and managing constraints and frequent changes per Company prioritization in a dynamic work environment.
The project manager is a proactive function, who must deal with different types of problems and conflict solving.
A substantial part of the role includes coordinating and channeling various project resources to the progressing of one track. The project manager must have technological understanding, as well as a business orientation and good knowledge of organizational work processes and the modus operandi of the R&D and Testing Department.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· At least 5 years of proven experience in managing and driving technological projects /intricate software projects in a global environment – the ability to work with numerous factors, skilled at matrix management, and knowing how to activate and drive the organization.
· English at a high level, including verbal expression abilities and drafting documents in English.
· Highly independent, yet at the same time a team player.
· A broad and comprehensive systematic vision, risk management abilities, and an understanding of long-term implications.
· Highly proficient at managing several projects and tasks in parallel.
· The ability to maneuver between different factors within the organization; able to work under pressure.
· Creative, out-of-the-box, and original thinking in problem-solving.
· Accountability and end-to-end execution of tasks.
· High analytical skills.
· Organized, methodical and thorough.
· A representable individual who is able to present to the Senior Management of the Company.
· Technological background.
· Experienced in working with MS Project. – an advantage
· Familiar with the world of the internet in general and specifically with online gaming. – an advantage
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.