Responsible for all aspects of the Accounts Receivable (AR) process including daily reconciliation of transactional data, posting of entries into an ERP system/Oracle system, reconciliations and query management.
· Daily reconciliation of high-volume transactional data using reconciliation software.
· Investigation and resolution of any discrepancies identified during the daily reconciliation process.
· Daily posting of transactional data into an ERP system/ Oracle system.
· Daily reconciliation of bank accounts including all postings into an ERP system/ Oracle system.
· Assisting with preparation of any statutory reporting requirements.
· Responding to ad-hoc requests for information from management, audit and other departments within the company.
· Creation and analysis of monthly AR reports Completion of monthly controls including issuing of noncompliance reports.
· To assist with special projects that may be assigned on an ongoing basis.
· Assisting in the implementation of new systems, processes and procedures with the AR process.
· Assisting AR Team Lead and AR & CP Controller as and when required.
· Keep updated activity logs and process notes to ensure all tasks are completed on time and can be covered by other team members.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.