The Support Team Leader’s principal objective is:
To ensure that the service is given to 888 customers and those of our partners is of the highest standard in the industry while maximizing their lifetime value, by developing and maintaining a strong team of Member Service
Working hours: Monday-Friday between 3 pm and 2 am
· Managing and developing all direct reports (QA, productivity, appraisals, training, coaching).
· Delivering top-level goals through their team’s performance.
· Providing statistical reports on teams’ performance.
· Managing absence/lateness & all aspects of HR functions relating to people management.
· Working with the Resource and Planning co-coordinator to ensure all schedules are delivered to meet the business needs while maintaining fair and workable working patterns.
· Recruiting and retaining the highest caliber of employees for the Support department.
· Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
· Working closely with the Training team to ensure all training requirements are met.
· Maintaining quality and quantity of responses on all Customer Operation related topics and all aspects of the role – i.e. general account queries, gameplay, payment info, and checks, cash-out checks, Anti-Money laundering, and Underage prevention checks with external agencies.
· Dealing with negotiations, legal threats, manager cases, and escalated complaints if required.
· Working as part and alongside the Support Management Team, in Romania, GIB, and in Antigua.
· Preparing and analyzing statistical reports as required.
· Being the main focal point between Customer Operations & Product Managers/Client Executives to proactively highlight issues/changes required in the product and provide member feedback.
· Performing additional tasks as required by the Managers or HOD.
· Previous experience or interest in Sports, Sports betting, or US sports - nice to have
· Previous people management experience preferred.
· Good working knowledge of the Support department’s key functions, procedures and policies.
· Strong leadership and motivation skills with proven ability to drive results through others.
· Ability to work independently, to tight deadlines in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
· Must always promote the interests and welfare of the company and our customers.
· Must always work towards and promote the company Values.
· Display a sound understanding of our members, our business, and our long-term goals in all areas of work.
Key Performance Indicators:
· High quality of service provided to members – as seen in the Customer Satisfaction Survey as well as internal evaluations.
· Achievement in reaching Support Operational Goals.
· A highly motivated and high-performing team.
· Maximum staff retention.
· Minimum absence and lateness of team.
· Support Management team, in Romania, Gibraltar, and the US.
· Resource and Planning coordinator.
· HR and Training.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.