888Sparkware is a software development center established in Romania providing software development services to the online gaming entertainment companies. 888Sparkware develops and manages principal aspects of online gaming elements, including software development of online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management.
The office is located in Bucharest.
· Managing and leading the delivery team.
· Supporting team members in technological challenges.
· Implementing and maintaining development and QA processes within the team.
· Managing the knowledge and redundancy inside the team.
· Promoting architectural improvements in the solution to facilitate performance, maintainability, scalability and time to market.
· Working closely with different interfaces like product owners and project managers.
· Analyzing requirements and providing architectural solutions with development and QA estimations.
· Reporting progress and status of the project to the stakeholders.
· Managing production-level situations with quick resolutions and minimal impact.
Required skills and experience
· Minimum of 4 years of experience working as a developer.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as a team leader.
· Good knowledge of QA processes.
· Educational background in Computer science or any relevant field.
Core competency requirements
o In-depth understanding of client/server applications.
o Experience with web-based systems.
o Experience with n-tier architectures.
o Proficient with development in C# over .NET Framework and .NET Core.
o Experience with REST services via Web API and/or ASP.NET Core.
o Experience with MS SQL.
o Good grasp of design patterns and the SOLID principles.
o Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
Nice to have
o Experience with micro-service architectures.
o Experience with client-side development using AngularJS.
o Experience with WCF web services.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.