We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to test our websites, promotions pages, HTML templates, web apps, and native apps. We are part of the B2C department and you will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
• Testing websites and web-based applications, content in PC/Mac and Mobile platforms.
• Experience of minimum 1 year in client-side testing.
• Perform manual UI QA testing
• Perform manual functional QA testing
• Knowledge of QA methodologies
• Experience in writing QA documents (STP, STD, STR)
• Work with testing management tools – QC\Jira
• Familiarity with Web Services and Client-side, browsers Capability, Web Performance, HTTP protocol
• Catch on quickly and understand processes
• Ability to work in tight schedule projects
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Motivated with the ability to learn independently
• Degree in computer science – An advantage
• English at a high level – reading, writing, and speaking
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.