We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Front-End Developer to work in online gaming.
The Poker client is HTML5 based, Single-page application.
The primary focus will be to design, develop and maintain, a complete and complex Poker client application for mobile and desktop.
• Participating in the development lifecycle from concept to release.
• Delivering secured, tested, optimized and high-performant code, deployed on both mobile and desktop platforms.
• Collaborating with other developers, product managers, QA and operations in an agile environment.
• Participating in resolution of production issues and leading efforts toward solutions.
• Maintaining existing product, supporting new features development and debug ongoing releases.
• Investigating new cutting-edge tech and bringing new initiatives, striving to improve the product.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux, Redux, Redux-Saga).
• Experience with several design patterns, OOP and functional programing.
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (such as Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetis).
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM etc.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, TFS and workflows.
• Familiarity with current web trends, frameworks and techniques.
• Experience with TDD.
• Experience with HTML5’s canvas- advantage.
• Experience with Nodejs- advantage.
• Team Player – Sharing, collaborating, inspiring, and communicating to achieve a common goal.
• Quick learner, creative, problem solver.
• Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
• Ability to technically lead complex projects from scratch.
• English- high level.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.