We are looking for a talented Automation Developer to join our Automation team in Platform department.
The developer will be responsible for developing large-scale of backend and frontend systems, DB and E2E flows using the latest technologies.
The developer will be responsible for the development of automation frameworks, infrastructure and tests for both client side and server side component.
· Strong programming skills in c#/Java including OOP.
· At least 3 years of experience in E2E test automation - designing, developing and executing.
· Familiarity with automation frameworks.
· Experience with the following automation technologies - Selenium, SQL (queries + SP), Web Services (SoapUI/rest API) - Mandatory
· Experience with the following automation technologies - CodedUI, AutoIt, MongoDB - Advantage
· Familiarity with IIS – Advantage
· Familiarity with TFS - Advantage
· B.Sc. in Computer science/Software Engineering – Advantage
· Self–motivated, responsible and dedicated worker.
· Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
· Able to work in a dynamic environment, with time schedules.
· Good communication skills.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.