We are looking for a full stack developer responsible for building applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
· Translating application storyboards and using cases into functional applications.
· Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
· Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
· Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems.
· Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
· At least 3 years as a full stack developer.
· Experience in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
· BA in Computer Science/Engineering.
· Experience with writing and maintaining high volume servers / services.
· Experience with Agile / Scrum.
· Experience with Microservices architecture – advantage.
· Experience with some type of Middleware such as Rabbit, Kafaka – advantage.
· Experience with Big Data solutions - advantage.
· Experience with .Net Core - advantage.
· Experience with Angular, React - advantage.
· Experience with nodejs. - advantage.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.