Shift Supervisors are responsible for ensuring that each shift is run as smoothly as possible, providing a high quality level of service and support to our members.
- Initiate communication with all locations to ensure the effective use of resources across all sites, coordinating the current inflow of contacts (email, chat and phone calls) and requests for assistance from internal customers.
- Liaise with all the other departments across global locations (Tech, Fraud, Promotions/CRM), and to identify situations that need escalating to Product/Promotion Managers or to Senior Management.
- Consistently monitor incoming contact volumes per supported channels and make fluid changes in manpower assignments to achieve service level targets.
- Escalate relevant cases via ticketing system (iTicket).
- Assist call center agents scheduled for a particular shift with complex or unclear queries, and handle escalated contacts from customers in person.
- Maintain work discipline in the department, including lateness, absence, breaks, noise level, and to escalate any recurring issues to agents’ line managers.
- Provide daily and ad hoc reporting to Senior Management, advising of the current volumes and the actions taken to deal with the volumes.
- High level of computer literacy, including the ability to work with in-house tools/software.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, Outlook and Skype for Business.
- Experience with Contact Centre tools such as Telephony System, Email Client & Attendance System (Oracle Service Cloud, Genesys and Kronos desirable).
Key Performance Indicators:
- Enforcing Call Centre Service Level targets.
- Resolving escalated cases in a timely manner.
- Ensure best performance achievements (productivity, quality) from the agents on shift.
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- Experience from a multi-channel Contact Centre environment.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Fluent in English; excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Reasoning and analytical ability in order to make bold decisions.
- Good assessment of situations in a pressurized environment.
- Ability to identify and escalate potential important issues, which can arise from incoming contacts.
- Ability to build rapport with agents, peers and managers.
- Team player, with the ability to work independently.
- Effective planning and organizational skills.
POSITION | Shift Supervisor | Position ID: 40.223
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.