The team is responsible to develop and maintain our core infra services using .Net Technologies (FW and Core), SQL Server, MongoDB, Firestore, messages bus.
The Team Leader will be responsible for managing Dev and QA people, designing, planning, prioritizing tasks, reviewing code, conflicts sorting, and delivering in high quality.
· Creating an inspiring team environment with open communication culture.
· Overseeing day-to-day operations.
· Delegating tasks and setting deadlines.
· Taking ownership of features from the requirement to production.
· Managing experience of 5 or more employees. – Minimum 5 years
· BA in Computer Sciences/Engineering.
· Experience with writing and maintaining high-volume servers/services.
· Experience with Agile / Scrum.
· Experience with Microservices architecture.
· Experience with some type of Middleware such as Rabbit, Kafka.
· Experience with Big Data solutions.
· Experience with .Net Core.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.