888sparkware is one of the world's most popular online gaming entertainment companies. 888 develops and manages principal aspects of its operations in-house, including software development, marketing, business development, back office payment processing, risk management, and member relationship management.
The core infrastructure department is responsible to develop and maintain 888
core infrastructure servers allowing all 888 products to run smoothly and provide
the abilities such as wallet management, session management running
campaigns and much more
We are looking for a QA engineer with strong technical background, which will be responsible for testing large-scale of back end systems, DB and E2E flows using the latest technologies and practices.
· Writing testing documents such as STR, STD, STP etc..
· Fully understand logical designs and BRD and build thorough testing plans accordingly
· Complete all tests procedures needed from QA environment to post production
· Working in agile methodology, part of scrum team and responsible for the Quality assurance of the team
· Generate complex testing procedures
· Working closely with development, System analyst, product managers and with other QA teams in the company
· At least 3 years of experience in server side testing
· Ability to see the full picture from the requirement, through the physical implementation till the user end
· Experience with testing server side
· Understanding of software lifecycle
· Proven technical skills
· High level English
· Experience with PostMan, SoapUI, SQL, web services, sniffing tool
· Knowledge and understanding of agile methodology
· Ability to read and understand code including reading SP - an advantage
· Computer science degree or equivalent - an advantage
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.