We are looking for service-oriented individuals to provide best-in-class service in responses to our customers’ inbound contacts via phone, chat and e-mail.
You will be working with a top-notch and highly skilled team, you'll be at the forefront of creating amazing customer experiences in a well-established and leading organization within the online gaming industry.
Working shifts: from Monday to Sunday 08:00 AM to 02:00 AM
Your tasks will include
· Handling all customers’ queries received via phone, chat and email.
· Maintaining the highest standard of quality and quantity of responses on all Customer related topics (ie. general account queries, game play, payment and withdrawal queries, Responsible Gaming and Regulatory Compliance as applicable).
· Working according to established standards as part of the Team alongside the Team Leader & Supervisors.
· Escalating sensitive cases according to set procedures to relevant departments.
· Performing additional tasks as required by the Team Leader, Supervisor, Customer Relations Managers, Operations Managers or Head of Department.
· More experienced agents may be asked to assist with mentoring of new team members.
· Full training on all aspects of the job (knowledge, soft skills) will be provided!
· Competitive salary above industry standards
· Performance bonuses
· Meal vouchers
· Night supplement (25% for night hours)
· Weekend supplement (10% for weekend hours)
· Private medical subscription
· Referral bonuses
· Possibility of professional development and internal moves within the Company
What skills are we looking for:
· B2+ fluency in Italian, both verbal and written.
· Service mindset, good negotiation skills, empathy and customer focus.
· Confident written and verbal communicator.
· Reasoning skills, analytical abilities and ability to take decisions.
· Strong team player, confident and flexible when required.
· Excellent multi-tasking skills, ability to work under pressure.
· Computer literacy
· Willingness and ability to work out of regular business hours – afternoons/nights and weekends.
The candidate consent that the information in this Candidate Application and any personal information concerning him/her which is obtained by the Company or from other sources, will be held and managed by the Company or on its behalf, and that the Company shall be entitled to use and transfer such information to third parties, including Company’s affiliates, business partners or contractors/service providers, in Romania or abroad, to the extent required while maintaining your right to privacy. The Company undertakes that the information will be used, and transferred for the purposes related to the recruitment process, including assessment of your qualifications against our work opportunities, verification and reference/background checks, communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application and/or compliance with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.